Nai Harn Gym Rules
1) Scan your member card before you start to exercise. If you forget your card, sign your name at the reception desk.
2) Re-rack weights and put other gym items back in their correct locations before you switch to another machine or area.
3) Only use/occupy one machine at a time. No use of personal items or towels to reserve equipment is permitted. Allow other members to work-in.
4) Use only one towel at a time.
5) DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS!
6) Exercise quietly at all times. No excessive noise. Be polite and do not disturb other members.
7) Proper attire required at all times.
8) No small children allowed in the gym areas at any time.
9) Our staff is entitled to warn members who break the above rules. On the 3rd warning we may revoke your membership without refund.
10) Only 10-visits, 30-visits and family 100-visits cards can be transferred to other persons. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly memberships are non-refundable.
About our monthly rolling membership:
2 months advanced payment is required at time of joining. Your monthly rate will be due at the 3rd month and every month thereafter.
Monthly rolling membership are only available to Thai Nationals and resident expats with at least a 1 year visa.
Expats must present their physical passport with a valid visa/extension of stay stamp before membership is activated.