Nai Harn Gym Rules
1. Scan your member card before you start to exercise. If you forget your card, sign your name at the reception desk.
2. Re-rack weights and put other gym items back in their correct locations before you switch to another machine or area.
3. Only use/occupy one machine at a time. No use of personal items or towels to reserve equipment is permitted. Allow other members to work-in. During peak hours, limit your use of equipment to 10 minutes per station.
4. Clean equipment after each use
5. Use only one towel at a time.
6. DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS!
7. Exercise quietly at all times. No excessive noise. Be polite and do not disturb other members.
8. Proper attire and personal hygiene required at all times.
9. No small children allowed in the gym areas at any time.
10. Damage to equipment or furnishings as a result of mis-use will be charged to the member.
Our staff is entitled to warn members who break the above rules. If the problem persists, we reserve the right to revoke your membership without refund.
Only 10-visits, 30-visits and family 100-visits cards can be transferred to other persons. ALL memberships are non-refundable.
Only 1 year flexible memberships can be paused. Pause is limited to up to 4 times or 6 months, whichever comes first. Our pause notification form must be used PRIOR to the start date of pause either in person, or online. A membership pause CANNOT be retroactive.