Nai Harn Gym Rules & Policies
1. Scan your member card before you start to exercise either with your physical card or via the "Stocard" application on your phone.
2. Re-rack weights and put other gym items back in their correct locations before you switch to another machine or area.
3. Only use/occupy one machine at a time. No use of personal items or towels to reserve equipment is permitted. Allow other members to work-in. During peak hours, limit your use of equipment to 10 minutes per station.
4. Clean equipment after each use
5. Use only one towel at a time.
6. DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS!
7. Exercise quietly at all times. No excessive noise. Be polite and do not disturb other members.
8. Proper attire and personal hygiene required at all times.
9. No small children allowed in the gym areas at any time.
10. Damage to equipment or furnishings as a result of mis-use or carelessness will be charged to the member. Failure to inform staff of damage to equipment or furnishings will result in additional charges.
Our staff is entitled to warn members who break the above rules. If the problem persists, we reserve the right to revoke your membership without refund.
Only 10-visits, 30-visits and family 100-visits cards can be transferred to other persons. ALL memberships are non-refundable.
Only 1 year flexible memberships can be paused. Pause is limited to up to 4 times or 6 months, whichever comes first. Our pause notification form must be used PRIOR to the start date of pause either in person, or online. A membership pause CANNOT be retroactive.
In the event of personal injury or illness:
If you are injured or ill, it is possible to have your membership put on hold. You must provide a letter from a licensed HOSPITAL (not a clinic or other type of business) which clearly states your diagnosis or injury with recovery time. Nai Harn Gym reserves the right to approve or deny each request on a case by case basis.
Payment receipts are emailed to customers after purchasing a membership. Customers are responsible for providing us with a valid email address to receive receipts. Customers can also request a paper copy of receipt. The customer is responsible to check the information such as membership type, duration, and amount on the receipt is accurate and to address any discrepancies within 3 days of receipt being issued directly with staff or by contacting us through our website.